A Smarter Way to Move
Any Ford vehicle that comes with a one-year FordPass Connect subscription allows you to use the FordPass App to monitor and control your vehicle from your smartphone.
Connect Your Ford Vehicle and Get Started Now:
- Download and open the FordPass app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Activate Vehicle Icon from the FordPass Move tab, or in Vehicle Details.
- Start the vehicle and press Allow or Accept on the In-vehicle Pop-op
Why The FordPass App
Connect and Control Your Vehicle
- Remote Start
- Lock and Unlock
- Schedule Remote Starts
- Check Fuel and Fluid Levels
Know Your Vehicle Inside and Out
- Track Fuel Levels
- Check Tire Pressure
- Read Your Odometer
- Get Vehicle Health Alerts
Contact Airport Ford Lincoln to Schedule Service
Plan Your Journey
- Find Fuel Stations Along Your Route
- Filter your search by fuel brand or grade and quickly compare pricing
- Find Parking Before You Arrive
- If anything goes wrong, you have access to 24/7 roadside assistance
- Use Google Assistant along with Google Home to access your vehicle
- Connect up to 10 devices to your Wi-Fi Hotspot at the same time
- Track your Wi-Fi data usage with the Ford Pass App
Use a wireless data trial for three months or until 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. After your trial is complete, stay connected by choosing a data plan from Bell. Start My Trial.
Set Up My Wifi Hotspot:
- Step by step guide to Set Up Your Wifi Hotspot