The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
ALL VISITS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe. If you are unable to wear mask, we have Shop From Home options for you to consider.
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 2 family members will be present in the showroom during the appointment time
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided, and your Sales Consultant will follow the test drive in a separate vehicle
- For guests taking delivery of their new vehicle, most documentation can be completed remotely via eSignature and any remaining documents can be signed in a safe environment at the dealership